Current Vacancies

There are no vacancies advertised.
Please contact Radiographer Society of Botswana at to advertise job vacancies here.

Working in Botswana

Radiographers Society of Botswana membership is open to anyone directly or indirectly involved with medical imaging or radiation therapy services in Botswana and beyond the borders.

It is a legal requirement to register with Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC) for one to work in Botswana within the field of medical imaging or radiation therapy services.

Below is a guide on how to secure a job and work in Botswana.

1. Register with Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC)- Please click here for further information on registration with the council.

2. Apply for a job. There may be vacancies in both the government and the private sector. One can independently enquire from the Ministry of Health and Wellness for a job in the government sector or independently from private institutions for a job in the private sector. Please see above for any vacancies advertised here.

3. Apply for a work permit. All non-citizens will need to apply for a work permit from the Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs (MLHA). Your new employer should be able to help you with work permit application. Please click here for further information in applying for work permit.

4. Start working. Once you have registered with BHPC and has obtained a work permit from MLHA them you may start working where you have secured a job.

5. Register with Radiographers Society of Botswana. It is of vital importance to register with the only professional body for radiographers in Botswana. Radiographers Society of Botswana represents and advocates for all professional, educational and workplace matters of its members. You are not required to be working or residing in Botswana to be a member of the society. Students are also welcome to be members of the society. Please click here to register with the society.